PCCN Question Bank (2023)
The PCCN Question Bank Is An All-Inclusive Online Testing Program That Includes – 1250+ Practice Questions & 25 CEU’s.
This Question Bank Includes – Cardiac, Neurology, Pulmonary, GI, Renal, Endocrine, Hematology, Psychology, Multi-system & Professional Caring.
Cost: $175.00 Duration: 60 days
Cost: $200.00 Duration: 90 days
PCCN Question Bank
- The PCCN Question Bank Consists Of 3 Options (45, 60 or 90 Days). All 3 Options Are The Same. The Only Difference Is The Amount Of Time Each Option Is Available.
- This Question Bank Is Divided Into Practice Exams. Each Practice Exam Consists Of 50 to 100 Randomized Prep Questions.
- All Practice Exams Are Timed. Upon Completion, You Will Have An Opportunity To Review and/or Retake That Exam.
- In The Event You Have To Leave Before Finishing Any Exam; You Will Be Allowed To Pick Up From Where You Left Off, Once You Return To The Exam.
How The Course Works
- First – Select The Course By Clicking On The Blue Add To Cart Button – You Will Then Be Prompted To Create A User Account
- Next – After Creating The User Account, Click The Blue Checkout Button To Complete The Registration
- Last – Click The Start Button Located Within Your Account To Begin The Course.
PCCN Practice Exams
PCCN Practice Exams
- For Greater Continuity Of Study, This Question Bank Has Been Divided Into 2 Parts (Modules). After Registration, Both Parts Will Appear In The User’s Account.
- Part 1 – (Professional Caring, Hematology, Endocrine, GI/Renal, Neurology & Pulmonary).
- Part 2 – (Cardiovascular, ECG/Pacemakers & Multi-system).
- You Can Retake Any Portion Of This Question Bank As Often As You Would Like Within The Allotted Registration Period. In Order To Pass Any Of The Exams, An 80% or Better Is Required.
PCCN Sample Questions
- PCCN Question Bank – Demo & Sample Questions Click Here
- Approved for 25 Continuing Education Contact Hours by the California Board of Nursing
- Login To Your Account In Order To Access The Course Completion Certificate.