NCLEX Online Review
The NCLEX Online Review Is A Comprehensive Online Program That Includes – Lectures – 2000+ Practice Questions & The Most Current NCLEX Exam Updates – PASS Guaranteed.
This Online Review Includes – Cardiac, Neuro, Pulmonary, GI/Renal, OB, Pediatrics, Hematology/Oncology, Psych & Pharmacology.
Cost: $325.00 Duration: 60 days
Cost: $350.00 Duration: 90 days
NCLEX Online Review
- The NCLEX Online Review & 2000+ Multiple Choice/Alternate Format Practice Questions Was Designed As An Alternative Solution To The Traditional Classroom Style Of Preparation.
- There Are 3 Options (45, 60 or 90 Days) To This Review Course. Each Option Is The Same. The Only Difference Is The Amount Of Time Each Option Is Available.
- We Guarantee Success On The First Attempt. In The Event You Fail, You Will Be Allowed To Repeat The Review Course At No Additional Charge.
How It Works
How The Course Works
- First – Select The Course By Clicking On The Blue Add To Cart Button – You Will Then Be Prompted To Create A User Account
- Next – After Creating The User Account, Click The Blue Checkout Button To Complete The Registration
- Last – After Registration Is Complete, Go Back To Your Account And Click The Start Button To Begin The Course.
3 Options To Choose From
NCLEX Online Lectures
- This Online Review Is Comprised Of 4 Parts (Modules). Each Part Is Further Divided Into Shorter Sessions In Order To Pinpoint Areas That May Need Further Reviewing.
- Part 1 Includes – (Endocrine, Hematology-Oncology & Integumentary)
- Part 2 Includes – (Gastrointestinal, Renal, Neurology & Pulmonary)
- Part 3 Includes – (Pharmacology, OB-GYN, Pediatrics, Mental Health & Musculoskeletal)
- Part 4 Includes – (Cardiovascular, ECG Interpretation, Pacemakers & Multisystem)
- At The End Of Registration, All 4 Parts Will Appear In The User’s Account.
- You Can Review Any Section As Often As You Would Like Until You Have Achieved A Level Of Content Mastery That You Are Comfortable With.
NCLEX Sample Questions
- Click Demo Link NCLEX Online Review – Demo & Sample Questions
NCLEX Practice Exams
- The NCLEX Online Review Consists of Over 2000 Practice Questions That Are Divided Into Various Practice Exams. Each Practice Exam Consists Of 50 to 100 Randomized Practice Questions.
- All Practice Exams Are Timed. At The End of Each Practice Exam, You Will Have An Opportunity To Review and/or Retake That Exam.
- In The Event You Have To Leave Before Finishing Any Exam; You Will Be Allowed To Pick Up From Where You Left Off, Once You Return To The Course.
- You Can Retake Any Exam As Often As You Would Like During The Allotted Registration Period. In Order To Pass Any Of The Exams, An 80% or Better Is Required.
- This guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes the nclex online review.
- You must take the NCLEX National Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this review. Should you fail the actual exam, you will be allowed to repeat the NCLEX Review ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in this review; as well as from the NCLEX Exam from the National Board.
- You must complete the entire Review Course which includes all Lecture Series and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- If any of the rules are not followed the Guarantee is void.